View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 09:44 AM
Grace52373
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
I think it is a universal question that adopted /abandon children have is "why?" Why did leave me? What did I do to make you not love me? Why did you leave me with someone you knew didn't want? , or even like me? Why me? I this.k this is especially relevant be aide of BF stealing other children. I can see Rumple asking those questions while growing up. Abandoned not by one parent, but two at the first opportunity they got, he has to wonder what he did to cause them to hate him so.
I agree although I do know two adoptees who want nothing to do, or even want to know their biological parents. Maybe they were afraid of the answers?

Anyhow, I doubt the Black fairy has good intentions because stealing a child like that from your own child is cruel. She also didn't seem to care much about him but who knows?

I wanted to leave a link here to a wonderful story that has Archie counseling the Golds! It hits everyone of their issues and how Rumple describes his relationship with the EQ was perfect. Neither Belle or Rumple are spared from their flaws and Archie gives them guidance throughout. Worth reading!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1226309...g-Gold-Edition

Last edited by Grace52373; 12-14-2016 at 05:56 PM