View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 06:35 AM
Stelena&Bamon
Obsessed Fan

I feel extremely sorry for Laurel fans. I stopped enjoying the show Season 3 because everything and the characters I most enjoyed at the time Oliver, Felicity and Diggle just fell apart. The highlight of that season was Laurel!

I genuinely couldn't believe it because I wasn't a fan of hers but it was only through that God awful season that I began to appreciate her character and everything she had been through. I loved Laurel and Nysa. I honestly would have watched a Birds of Prey spin off then and there, and screw everyone else.

Marc Guggenheim got caught up in the Olicity noise and centered the whole show on it that and Felicity, it was so bad that it even made fans such as myself who once enjoyed their dynamic - totally sick!

Killing Laurel was the biggest mistake they could have made. Look at how many fans are willing to have her back even as a version from a different Earth. They underestimated her character and impact on the audience.

I will be watching her scenes only. She's the only redeeming thing about the show. This is coming from someone who wasn't even her biggest fan. A comic show should be about great characters, their comic legacy and development. Laurel Lance is all those things. Too bad they didn't recognise it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
Yeah you aren't lying lmao
There are shows where "I'm like, I couldn't come up with those plots, that's all the writers" but Berlantiverse (from Arrow, to The Flash) I'm like "LET ME WRITE THE SHOW!"

They have so much source material and yet they fail every single time.