View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 12:31 PM
Ellielover19
Dedicated Fan

One of the biggest disappointments of the show for me is that they didn't take advantage of Birds of Prey like they could've. Those episodes could've easily been installments throughout the show like the suicide squad episodes, but the concept and the name was wasted back in S2. Now would've been the perfect time to do them too, last season and this season could've had so much more potential for storyline in regards to Laurel and BC but this show continues to waste time on senseless plots and characters that either dont stick or become repetitive. Which brings me to another issue I have with the show. I know that it's essentially about the green arrow and his journey but I feel like so many rich characters, or potentially rich characters, are sidelined for Oliver to be the main badass and that's what makes it suffer. This season has been good, but last season could been too if they tried.
"When I created Buffy, I wanted to create a female icon, but I also wanted to be very careful to surround her with men that not only have no problem with the idea of a female leader, but were in fact engaged and even attracted to the idea." - Joss Whedon