View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 09:18 AM
FireQueen
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
and i guess... part of it is barry fault fatigue. the whole season has been hammering how it was his felt regarding flash point, etc... now savitar too? guess i just have barry's fault fatigue
The fact that this is about future Barry makes it more interesting to me but you make a good point

Quote:
I don't mind jay... and jessie is rather meh... idk, i guess my main issue with the team up is just that two more characters not regularly there - jay and jessie - are now going to be there.
So we should never see them again? I don't mind old characters coming back because they don't need to introduce them and establish their connection to the regulars. Of course, I won't have the same reaction if they appear ten times per season That's why I had no problem with Eddie and Hartley coming back in 2x17. They didn't have to spend time on developing them because both the audience and the characters were familiar with them. Plus, they were back for only one episode. I will have issues if 1) those characters appear too many times per season and 2) too many characters come back in the same season.

The team up won't have Jay, only Jesse. I liked Barry in the mentor role in 3x04 so I'm okay with another team up with Jesse as long as it doesn't become a habit.

Quote:
i agree. if rick came back i'd kinda rather him be malcolm thawne if possible or something along those lines rather eddie.
Not this season though. Unless he's connected to Savitar it will be just another story arc that needs development.

Quote:
but especially caitlain, the girl should know she needs more time. ronnie died twice , she thought jay "died" and then he turned out to be a complete psycho. sure, julian might not be a bad guy and he's not bad looking but come on...
I hope Julian/Caitlin won't turn romantic but since they already have a strong platonic relationship with Cisco/Caitlin I doubt I'll be that lucky. They seem to make both Cisco and Caitlin interested in everyone but each other...