View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 08:05 PM
fall into your smile
Fan Forum Legend

I've only been watching for about a week now, but refuse to watch passed season 4 (other than Merlex scenes on youtube) since I know how season 5 ends and I just can't handle another favorite character dying. Especially not when it was completely unnecessary and was only brought on supposedly by stuff happening behind the scenes. It's so frustrating.

Although, speaking of....I guess whatever happened with Shonda and TR is water under the bridge now since he's gonna be on her other show The Catch in a role written specifically for him. Can someone help me figure this out because I would have assumed this would never have happened,

This may seem a little far fetched but everyone else has theories so why not share mine. Deep down, merediths biggest fear is being alone in the end, right? So what if all of these deaths are not actual deaths at all but instead are her way of coping with all the people leaving on their own free will and in turn unintentionally leaving her alone. If my theory could possibly be correct, then she still probably keeps in touch with Cristina which would explain why Cristina just left on her own without being killed off. If I had more time I'd explain further but I think this is understandable enough as is at the moment.

{taek su mi sun}

Last edited by fall into your smile; 12-12-2016 at 09:00 PM
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote