View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 09:03 AM
ElenaBelle
Master Fan

So this bad Damon storyline is so repetitive but I did like the dialogue he got in this ep. He cracked me up a few times

I appreciated the Damon/Caroline scene. I hope I actually get to see future Damon ask Caroline for forgiveness. I've been waiting years for it. And if they're finally going to give him a proper redemption arc that sticks this would would give him points in my book. And yay for ripping out that annoying Sybil's heart out

The twins are cute but they're so young and can't act so I'm glad they're going offscreen for a while tbh.

Loved SC as always

Haven't felt Bonenzo in a while but that T shirt thing made me smile. Happy for Bonnie being happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
I don't know about this episode.

I like the actor who is playing Cade but I'm really not sure why he is so desperate to feed on souls, how did he become like this from a psychic being burned at the stake to the devil ... this is so weird but who knows with these writers.

For all I thought we heard about Monterey and Stefan being so brutal and killing all the inhabitants this small tent camp didn't really look that big. But maybe it was just the hype they always made around it and I thought it was an actual big town.
I think the devil title might be a bit of an exaggeration. He just looks like someone who wants to punish bad people because people with evil motives hurt him and Hell is like prison. He doesn't come across as a villain with an evil masterplan. Rayna wasn't much of a villain either and she was brought in more for Stefan and Defan's personal issues. Sybil on the other hand seems like she's upto something. But maybe I'm wrong and Cade does have something big planned. Though I mean what kind of Big Bad gives people chances to negotiate like that. This guy seems down right nice compared to other villains before him

They probably didn't have the budget to make the village too big Besides they were focused more on telling the storyline with Stefan's guilt and remorse as the focus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)

Alaric keeps blaming the whole world his kids are in danger and then he let Seline come close to them. Seriously!?!?!? No, but congratulations, she could have ripped their hearts out in a blink or brainwahsed them without him being able to protect them, but yeah, let's bring Seline close to them, no biggie Please, someone tells me Seline chanted in his ears without him realizing it and he's like brainwahsed, I can't believe he became so dumb
Well she still works for Cade and they're innocent and pure so she's not allowed to kill them. And since Cade doesn't want them now because he has the Salvabros it would be dumb of her to brainwash them. It would probably get her in trouble so I get why Alaric was okay with it.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 12-10-2016 at 09:24 AM