View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 07:34 AM
LabuanPearl88
Elite Fan

Mmmm, IDK how to judge this episod It wasn't entirely bad, rather!, it had very nice scenes every now and then. But it wasn't even entirely enjoyable or intriguing It's not just the Christmas atmosphere, it's that everything is already seen and seen and seen

Can Matt's dad be gone already? Seriously, why are they wasting screen and oxigen with him, I'd like really to know how many fans give a damn about him He has this everlasting expression of beaten dog on his face (now I understand where Matt inheredited his! ), his lines are all about not knowing where something is or apologizing to have been a crappy daddy... and IDK which one I care less! And since we're in topic, can Matt be gone already too? Again, I miss to see the usefulness of his character, and it's exahusting

Seline is evil than good, then evil again, then good. She ate people, then she felt sorry for the ripper, then she'd have sacrifized the twins to be free now she wants redemption. My god, have mercy and shoot me now, why can't a villain be villain, period?!?! I won't feel sympathetic with her regardless, I don't care about her heartaches, I surely don't trust her... so then again, why are they writing her like this?!?!

Alaric keeps blaming the whole world his kids are in danger and then he let Seline come close to them. Seriously!?!?!? No, but congratulations, she could have ripped their hearts out in a blink or brainwahsed them without him being able to protect them, but yeah, let's bring Seline close to them, no biggie Please, someone tells me Seline chanted in his ears without him realizing it and he's like brainwahsed, I can't believe he became so dumb

Sybil's voice is so annoying, can we have an episode without her indeed? Or at least shere she's completely mute My fav scene of this episode at all was surely Damon ripping her heart out, finally a good job, Salvatore!! And she thought Damon was falling for her, keep dreaming girl

Bonenzo first scene was very sweet, it's good to see them smiling and enjoying their time together, but I'm happy they did something else too Even though their trip to Seline's house was a bit lame to me Also, why so surprised Bonnie was affected by the diapason? I mean, powers or not, she'll always be a withc deep down, it was kind of obvious

Nice SC scenes, the second kiss was really cute I'm kind of happy if they take a pause from mommy!Caroline, always found this SL boring for her I really enjoyed her funny/sarcastic scenes

Liked Caroline/Damon scene of the necklace's gift, great idea Caroline, I'm pleasently surprised and happy finally someone thought to use Elena to give a shake to Damon!

Damon's "Oh-oh-oh" made me laugh so much, great entrance Hope his SL will get better from now on, it's kind of annoying, in this episode I enjoyed his character more, saw a spark of old Damon finally, also I'm glad it was said it was HIS idea to take the place of the twins

Don't know how to judge Cade for now, I'm curious about his plan to collect souls this way, wondering if he has a real reason to do so or what? A bigger darker more evil plan

Very happy and pleasently surprised I got my Delena dose, it was very emotional, the memory of the necklace, Damon's sweet face and smile, so precious Can't wait to see what's next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
For all I thought we heard about Monterey and Stefan being so brutal and killing all the inhabitants this small tent camp didn't really look that big. But maybe it was just the hype they always made around it and I thought it was an actual big town.
I was imagining something bigger too... not that murdering little kids is a small deal, it was quite disturbing as idea, but I was expecting... well 1)an actual town; 2)more pathos maybe? 3)And I would have avoided to link it to the sirens and Cade, it should have been left alone, with Cade commenting it maybe, not the sobbing story of Seline feeling sorry for Stefan
I am the storm"

Anna