View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 09:01 AM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

She's just on the show because she's Ryan's muse. She has no actual purpose and she's really annoying. At least with Grace,she was good at solving things and balanced out the over the stop stuff.

I wish they had killed #5. I always feel sorry for her, but hearing her shrill voice and constant whining irks me. Why couldn't just just make it so that Zeyday, #3 and Chanel are the only ones left? Next year, it's just Zeyday and Chanel. Zeyday can be the final girl. Brock will obviously be the final guy, b/c even if the hand story is annoying, it's going to keep him alive.

Okay, I looked it up. This is Wes:

1.)Chad's friend Randall
2.)Chad
3.)Denise
5.)Almost killed #5
6.)Chamberlain

Awful:

1.)Chanel #9
2.)Chanel #10
3.)The reporter

Wes did pretty damn well and punished Chanel a lot more than Hester did. #5 Almost died, so same. 3 just wasn't around for him to hurt or kill. I think he would have spared Zeyday either way because she was Grace's best friend. I do wonder why Cassidy spared her, though. I think that Wes was the one who changed the will, though. There's no other explanation for it.

Awful sucks-She tried to act hardcore and join Cassidy,but she's telling him to do the killing. What was the point of the mask if she doesn't go after the Chanels herself? Is she just going after Chanel herself?

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 12-09-2016 at 09:15 AM