View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 11:06 AM
IrishWristWatch
Loyal Fan

Sharing the RumBelle/Gideon stuff here, but read the whole thing, lots of exciting stuff to come!

source: Once Upon a Time: Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz Preview What's Coming in the Second Half of Season 6 - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Quote:

The last time we saw Gideon before the reveal, he told Belle that he would always remember that she loved him and she was doing the best for him. Then there was this ominous encounter with her and Rumple at the end of the episode. What can you say about Gideon's feelings about his parents when the show returns?
Kitsis: That is the question for the second half, which is what happened to him? Who has he become? We know who Belle wanted him to become, and the answers to that will be revealed right in the premiere.

Will we also see a lot more of the Black Fairy in the second half of the season?
Kitsis: Yup, we're going to see it all.

Now that we know Gideon is under the hood and he may be the person that kills Emma, will that cause any tension between her and Belle?
Kitsis: It's going to cause tension between all of them. What we sometimes forget is that Gold is actually Henry's grandpa, and they're all weirdly tied together. I think that you have Rumple and Belle looking out for their child, and you're going to have the Charmings looking out for Emma. I would say the family is going to be divided.

The idea that their son was in danger put Belle and Rumple back on the same page for the first time in a long time. Should fans still hold out hope for them as a couple?
Kitsis: I think they should. This is a show about hope. As Mary Margaret said in the pilot, "Even believing in the possibility of a happy ending is a powerful thing." For us, people face adversity. People split up. They come together and I have hope for them.