View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 01:55 AM
Kylebraxtonisthebest
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Ouch That hurt Bruno is gone and we didn't get any 'no, stop, don't leave' from Pol.. not even an 'I love you'.. I am heartbroken The actor who plays Bruno... is he leaving the show?? Because if he is, I sadly won't be watching anymore.
The pain was like a knife to the heart! I wanted Pol to beg him to stay and an ILY to be exchanged but I knew it wouldn't happen. We've seen Pol express regrets over the times he hurt Bruno so I feel he didn't think he had the right to ask him to stay. However, I believe we got a definitive answer to whether Pol does love or is in love with Bruno by the way he completely broke down crying after Bruno was gone. That pain reminded me of how he completely broke when his grandmother died and Bruno was there to comfort him.

I haven't heard anything concrete confirming that David's exit is permanent. If I could have my way we'd get a season finale plot twist return or maybe he could return in Season 3 to wrap up Brunol and have them end up together since from what I keep hearing Season 3 would be the final season.