View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 05:08 AM
ElenaBelle
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by For You to Notice... (View Post)
This gifset. Nicely shows how Caroline's role in Stefan's life changed over time.

I'm happy with "wife" too, too precious. But I wonder, in which episode do you think the wedding is going to happen? I think it's safe to say that it definitely won't be in the finale - no time for that.
I admit that I though for a sec that SC are going to elope and get married during Stefan's last 24 hours of freedom.
I know. The evolution

I think the finale most likely since still no word from Nina as far as I know which would give them a reason to have an earlier wedding. Like I said before it might be a 10 second montage. Otherwise I think they'll just mention that they're married and we won't see it. If it happened in 8x13 I'd probably die The writer of 5x17 and 7x05 wrote that ep and he really gets Steroline but I don't think we would get that lucky

Omg same. When he said our day is tomorrow It would be romantic but Stefan would want Caroline to eventually find happiness so he wouldn't do it

But isn't Caroline also destined for Hell?........she killed people too and looked a bit concerned when Sybil mentioned Hell. So even if Stefan didn't have to serve Cade I would think they'd be concerned about it.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 12-06-2016 at 05:17 AM