View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 02:53 PM
Seamstress90
Elite Fan

You're welcome guys!

Belleislove, indeed..

I loved Rumbelle in the last episode! to Rumple for confiding Belle in and being all "let's work together" instead of going solo behind her back (like he/the Dark One usually does). So proud of him! That scene in the shop was beautiful And I loved their matching flip phones, too!

So the Black Fairy took Gideon. Poor baby.. And poor Rumple for having such a lovely mom But what did she do to Gideon? He gave me chills in that last scene with his parents

to Gideon for turning the EQ into a snake, though. I'm sure Rumple would be proud of him!

This must be the first mid-season finale that was good (well, kind of) for Rumbelle. I mean, of course I'm bummed that they didn't get to raise their son (but maybe that can be fixed?), but usually they are separated in the midseason finale; in S2 Belle lost her memories. In S3 Rumple died. In S4 Belle banished him. In S5 he became the DO again and went to the UW. So yeah, this was a nice surprise. I actually can't wait to see how their story continues in the spring (why do we have to wait 3 months, UGH!).

From the previous thread..

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch
So many ?s re: Black Fairy and Gideon right now. Why did the Black Fairy abandon Rumple? Does she feel any remorse? Did she steal babies all this time looking for the “right one” to manipulate for her purposes? Any hope of redemption for her or is she rotten to the core? Gideon: When we see him as Morpheus, was he trying to help or was it all an act to makethings go as needed for whatever plan he hoped for? What did the Black Fairy do to him to make him so angry with Belle/Rumple if he supposedly has no history with them?
Blue said Black Fairy used to be good until her heart darkened for some reason, which I think has something to do with her abandoning Rumple (due to her becoming power-hungry?). I don't know if she can be redeemed, though. She didn't seem very remorseful in that "Changelings" flashback, IMO.

Great question about Gideon. I guess it's possible he was truly just trying to help Belle and being kidnapped by BF wasn't part of his plan. But all that dream stuff could have been just an act, too.. I still think there was something fishy about him in the premiere. We'll see..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove
And wasn't there supposed to be some danger to Belle?
Yes.. I think it could be Gideon. I mean, he didn't seem very happy to see EITHER of his parents..

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch
Here's an article with some stuff about Gideon/RumBelle/what happened last night. I highlighted what I think is very hopeful about RumBelle but read the whole thing, lots of good stuff in there!

Quote:
Quote:
Will working together bring Rumple and Belle closer, maybe lead to some understanding between them?
KITSIS: Yeah, I think the path for Rumple and Belle has been rocky, it has been tortuous, but sometimes things bring us together in unexpected ways. I’ve always rooted for those two and I hope for the best.
HOROWITZ: I’ll say this: In the episode that aired this past week, before the winter finale, I think you saw Rumple go right up to the line. And when he had the ability to speed up her pregnancy and do one of the worst things possible to Belle, he didn’t do it. He got to the line and he turned back from it, even though Belle doesn’t know that at the end of episode 9. But he did, and I think that was a really important moment and a really telling moment, which is that despite all of his love for power and addiction to magic, there is a deep abiding love for Belle in there as well, and he’s always in conflict because of that. That’s the glimmer of hope that has not died out and is kind of the root of that relationship.
Once Upon a Time: Hooded figure revealed | EW.com
Thanks! Another great interview Wow, Eddy! He really surprised me.. Does he really mean what he says there or is he just trolling us? But yeah, it does look like things are finally getting better for Rumbelle.

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 12-05-2016 at 05:47 PM