View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 02:41 AM
ElenaBelle
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by For You to Notice... (View Post)
True, Caroline just hates Damon, so much. Looking at her history with him, it's no wonder... and now it'll only intensify since he killed Tyler and is tagging with someone whose evil sister kidnapped her kids. Bahh, I always knew Damon could cause problems for SC, I just hope it won't go further than that.

If they only had to kill really evil people then yes, it wouldn't be so bad... but I've an impression that for Cade almost everyone is evil and deserves to go to hell. Like Georgie whose friend died in car accident. And when Damon and Enzo were looking for people to kill, they were literally asking them what was the worst thing they ever done... I remember one person saying he/she cheated (???) and appearently, to Damon and Enzo, that was enough to kill him. IDK if Stefan would be fine with that. But maybe he'll be able to make his own rules who deserves to die.
And we were just talking about Damon affecting SC the other day and I was confident it wouldn't be a problem But after 8x05 I was like 'oh shīt' it really could be a problem. I always looked at the relationships separately. But it does look like Stefan is pulling away from Damon. A lot of SC fans are celebrating that. Honestly I'm not. Stefan will be most happy if him and Damon are on good terms so they need to fix Damon ASAP.

Yeah I guess it depends on how demanding Cade is. In S4 when Stefan needed a vampire he went to a prison to find someone irredeemable so if he can choose his victims then it won't be so bad. But then when it life ever simple on TVD