View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 02:23 AM
For You to Notice...
Master Fan

True, Caroline just hates Damon, so much. Looking at her history with him, it's no wonder... and now it'll only intensify since he killed Tyler and is tagging with someone whose evil sister kidnapped her kids. Bahh, I always knew Damon could cause problems for SC, I just hope it won't go further than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle
They're suppose to kill evil people though so it's like killing those vamps for Rayna last season which Stefan didn't have a problem with. Right now Cade seems more like Rayna to me and not much of a villain but I guess that could change.
If they only had to kill really evil people then yes, it wouldn't be so bad... but I've an impression that for Cade almost everyone is evil and deserves to go to hell. Like Georgie whose friend died in car accident. And when Damon and Enzo were looking for people to kill, they were literally asking them what was the worst thing they ever done... I remember one person saying he/she cheated (???) and appearently, to Damon and Enzo, that was enough to kill him. IDK if Stefan would be fine with that. But maybe he'll be able to make his own rules who deserves to die.