View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 02:01 AM
ElenaBelle
Master Fan

The first time I watched that scene it was like getting sucker punched. Even in 8x05 when she said Damon's gone I was hurt and I don't even care about Damon or Defan anymore but Stefan loves him..... Caroline just really hates Damon right now and isn't holding back. Those scenes will never be enjoyable to watch so they go into the never rewatch unless I wanna suffer list. But Stefan understood where Caroline was coming from and I don't think he would have even expected an apology.

And I do agree that Stefan gets the short end of the stick which is why I really need Caroline to not give up on him and save him from this mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by For You to Notice... (View Post)
True, it looks like Damon and Stefan still could have their life and not have to kill people 24/7. We'll see. Though I can't imagine how hard it'll be for Stefan since he doesn't like killing at all... could it be possible that he turn off his humanity too, like Damon?
I get a feeling Damon might flip his humanity back on now that he's not doomed for Hell. Then he'll realise how much he screwed up and then hopefully feel some guilt for dragging Stefan into the mess with him and want to do something about it. They're suppose to kill evil people though so it's like killing those vamps for Rayna last season which Stefan didn't have a problem with. Right now Cade seems more like Rayna to me and not much of a villain but I guess that could change. I have wanted to see Caroline pull Stefan back from a Rippah phase but now I'd rather he stay hopeful that they can figure a way out of the mess.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 12-05-2016 at 02:14 AM