View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 02:51 AM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

^ I wants it!

Oh, yes. If anyone has reason to snark and vent about their husbands being freakishly connected to one another, it's these two ladies. In fact, I'm sure they probably have weekly or monthly venting sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Nerds (View Post)
Get aggravated by the boys?
LOVE IT! I can imagine the boys making their wives and daughters mad, so they decide to spend the day apart so that everyone can calm down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Well, Shawn did travel for his work a lot, maybe if he took Cory with him sometime, Katy might decide that the girls should get away together too
What an excellent scenario! I do love seeing female bonding. That scenario would give them the opportunity to have some girl time, which is something they don't show with Topanga and Katy..

From Friday's episode...I loved how touched Katy was that Topanga played her part in the little play that Riley set up for Maya. Katy had wanted to be Topanga for so many years, but Topanga was her in that moment, and she couldn't have been happier.