View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 12:27 AM
ElenaBelle
Master Fan

Sybil is by far one of the most annoying guest stars we've had on this show. She's actually a female version of Damon. She blames Seline for something which happened centuries ago just like Damon blamed Stefan and Katherine despite the fact that she clearly enjoys the bad things she does They're kinda perfect for each other if you think about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
So Damon made a deal with Cade for the Salvabros to become his new "sirens" to bring in the bad people?
You know that Damon will regret this decision when his memories of Elena return and then we will have to see everybody fight for those two to get out of the fangs of the devil again .... this is so unsatisfying.
Like I would get if the Salvatores ended up like this in the finale but not so soon in the season so I know this is not their endgame.
The emotional stakes on this show are so low ... you have Alaric kill Damon in the last scene to be some kind of big event and everything and then you can see him immediately in the promo for the next episode. This is not how you do writing. Like JP think about this

I don't know but out of the two sirens I like Seline better ... Sybil was so annoying this episode
Right now I doubt he'll regret it. His goal is not to go to Hell. It has been since 8x01 before he had his subconscious rewired. Back then though he was trying to protect people he cared about. I don't think Sybil erased Elena. I think she just directed loyalty he felt towards Elena towards her instead so now Damon could care less about what the others think of him.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 12-04-2016 at 12:33 AM