View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 12:46 AM
Talula78
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Yes Rory was all over the place but I feel deep down the book worm strange girl we all had grown to love was there. The reader at one point must become the writer like what happened to Jess. He eventually wrote his story.

So Rory was for the first time writing from her heart and exposing her soul. It was no longer someone else's worlds or expectations it was all for herself.

That is why the paper was not going to help her. They wanted the Poem they wanted things the town was use to. Rory had to go and writer her own stuff eventually.

No one told her this time how to do it or jump how high and I will give you want you want. She had to do it on her own. Scary and strange but in the end her book will be worth it.

Rory had to write her book to feel alive and become a new person both physically and mentally.

Alexis did an amazing job showing these layers especially in Fall and in the last scene of the series.
^This. All of this. And *cough* I was a bookworm in high school and college and now it's few & far between when I set aside the time to read a book, so I don't hold it against her (or ASP) for not having her head in a book?