View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 01:58 AM
Austenphile
Elite Fan

No surprise you both put the blame on Snow.

I am not putting the blame on Hook. I am putting the blame on the writers who seem to try and please both SQ and CS fans to the point that Emma cannot have a scene without one of them around unless it's her parents talking about Hook to her.

Snow saw Emma shut down Hook and Regina so Snow knew her daughter well enough to know an outsider had a better chance of talking to Emma. Well Archie agreed both parents sent him so Charming also thought that was the best course. But let's put all the blame on Snow.

And where did Emma disappear to when her parents were in danger from Edmond. He might not have died if she had stayed with them. But it comes across like Emma doesn't really give a rip about them. She acts like a young lady who is so caught up in her boyfriend and friends (Regina in this case) that she completely ignores her family.

I don't get all the blame put on Snow and Regina when Emma spends 10 x more time with Regina than Snow does.

And it's the grown child's responsibility to initiate contact with the parent. It's the parent's job to give them space. And to just let them know they are there.

Honestly Snow is a much better daughter to Regina than Emma is to her.

At that point Robin died two days earlier. I think that comforting the woman who raised you days after her TLboyfriend died is an admirable thing and not something to be used in some stupid competition between Emma and Regina. It has nothing to do with Emma at all

Oh well. Another thread to avoid due to anti Snow sentiment.

Last edited by Austenphile; 11-30-2016 at 02:19 AM