View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 10:50 AM
Remedy
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by General Jiang Wei:
<STRONG>
Stay Away, i don't think anyone can stay away from MTV. Just don't let them run the show. Literally! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] They can twist and turn anyone and thing to their hell and for someone as talented as Christina, she needant worry about them. As far as the hiphop collabs, i like some of them, hate most, my feelings are, they are good as remixes. Not as a selling ploy. We both love Reggie, and i thought Dirrty was hot, but you know, it led away from her talent.</STRONG>

:LOL: Okay, she can do a little things with them only with LaLa. I do not trust the others at all, I would attend a Beyonce Child concert before I trust MTV. As for my husband,Reggie [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I was happy to see him work with her; however, I do agree that it took away from her talent. I feel if Christina is going to tap in that world, I rather her do a song instead of tip or tap.

And as always, sweetie ITA with you about her doing everything but focus on one thing. She could have taken the Pop Vocal if it didn't show so many different styles.

Remedy