View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 04:31 AM
Laurenislove
Extreme Fan

Overall 'Fall' was my favorite episode.

LDB, thing was too long, and at first I was confused because I thought it was dream, and then I realized maybe not...

Lorelai going away to do the "wild" thing was surprsing and a bit out of caracther since we know she`s not a nature girl. I liked that she didn`t get to go after all and decided to leave. and then came the phone call scene that broke me.. I cried so hard. and Lauren was amazing.

I loved that Emily sold the big house and moved away. it was the right thing to do. overall solid development for her.

I`m still undecided about the final four words, but I do get it, and it made sense. I was a open ending, and yes It would be nice to get a new episode.. so we find out how things went.

Loved the setting for that scene tho.. Rory/Lorelai sitting at the gazeboo alone looking at the empty town.

Overall I think The strongest storylines in the revival was Lorelai/Luke Lorelai/Emily.

Rory writing the book was so emotional and a very good idea. It was the best part of her Story.

The Wedding was perfect.
yes it would have been nice if the whole town had been there and Emily/Jess/April. but this way worked.

Also, Melissas voice was off in her scene right? she sounded so different. maybe she had a terrible cold of something?? idk. But anways.. it was wonderful to see them together again, and their scene was funny/cute/emotional.