View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 01:03 PM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
And as for her hooking up with Logan, he gave her an ultimatum. Doesn't mean she stopped loving him right there and then. And I can see (have seen) situations where a hookup happened after the relationship is over. I mean, her being in London and not knowing anyone except for Logan? They were together for a reason. And Logan was always the cheating kind, so I can see him taking advantage as soon as the opportunity arose. And her falling for it. And I don't think it's anything but human. And not all that ooc for Rory.
Why is he taking advantage? Rory was in a relationship too? Maybe she took advantage of Logan and his feelings for her? 'Cause they were there too.. Its hard to fill in those blanks since we have no idea how they came in contact again
'Cause Logan in London working for his family's firm is how S6 ended, not S7 so I don't get why he's there

Quote:
Originally Posted by hso
I had a lot of things that I wanted, and got none of them. I wanted a happy ending for Rory and Jess but Rory grew up to be a pretty horrible person, yet Jess is still in love with her. I wanted him to move on and be happy and not pining for a person that doesn't deserve him.
Understandable, I wanted Logan with Rory haha... but if that wasn't the case I at least wanted him to have a happy ending (even if that was with someone else.) I got a no on that front either 'cause he's not with that person out of love.

Quote:
I also wanted more than three scenes, and for him to be used as more than a plot device, and for him to be included in Luke and Lorelai's secret wedding since he was in Stars Hollow at the time and Luke sees him as a son. But of course Lane and Michel were there and he was not.
I thought Milo would have been in more too.. I also thought he'd appear sooner then he did right now.

Quote:
I agree the treatment of Logan's character and his relationship with Rory was also awful... but at least you got lots of scenes.
That's true
Though I did feel like the LDB guys (even though how much I love them) got more scenes then a bigger character like Jess.. That's wasn't a fair scale..

Quote:
All in all it was very disappointing for anyone who went into the revival with a favorite ship, and I wonder if ASP did it on purpose to spite us.
Yeah I do wonder why she went without a clear ending for any of the 3 couples concerning Rory.

I don't think the single Rory fans are too happy either with this

Quote:
I was thinking she did it so she didn't have to choose and to not make either side upset. But the no closure thing was awful and made more people upset than if she would have just chosen one.
I would have been bummed if it were Jess (no offense) haha.. but if the story would have been right and Rory made a clear choice I'd have to live with it, knowing that perhaps Logan was happy too

Even though I'm not the biggest Dean fan, I was glad he ended up okay too.. Not bitter anymore (since that was the last we saw of him in S5, a bitter Dean)

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]