View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 12:03 PM
t hedge coke
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)
I really hated all the wasted screen time on the Stars Hollow musical. I mean if it was a play based on L/L or Lorelai and Rory fine, it has some meaning then but it was completely pointless and specifically just a way for Amy to throw in another Bunheads actor. I counted 4 (which was 4 too many in my opinion). I could've done without them all.

I swear Kirk's pig got a bigger storyline then most of characters.
Those, to me, were highlights where the show seemed to remember it's supposed to be funny!

I was loving the occasional wink to Twin Peaks, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)
Brining back Tristan for 1 second when it wasn't even Chad Michael Murray was completely pointless. Like why was that necessary? I'm sure Paris could've gone into her rant some other way. On the note of Paris, she was phenomenal. Her face when Hep Alien was playing is one of the best moments of the entire revival.
I thought that was pitch perfect. Paris, for all of everything, being brought low and hyperventilating over high school stuff was funny, endearing, and if she'd seen him without ever showing him to us/the camera, it'd be weird. It would stand out too much.