View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 09:43 PM
Shani313
Extreme Fan

That was amazing. I went in planning to just watch 2 episodes and save 2 for tomorrow.. that didn't happen lol.

So many great scenes and perfect acting. Great mix of laugh out loud moments and also dramatic ones. Lauren definitely needs an Emmy stat. That scene on the mountain when she calls Emily and cries telling the story of her and her dad at the mall was so well done.

I thought the Kraham scene was hilarious and a super fun surprise.

I loved the ending with the L/L wedding in the town square. It was so magical and cute. The song was icing on the cake. I do wish we could've seen the next day as well.

And the ending.. I definitely wish it had more closure than that (but it was to be expected from how the actors talked about it in interviews). Now I really want to see more. I didn't really understand Rory's scene with Christopher until I saw others comment about it. I guess Rory will be doing it on her own just like her mom. I'd love to see more episodes in the future to see how everything turns out.

They thought these episodes would stop all the questions they always get about more Gilmore Girls.. but I'm not sure it'll stop after an ending like this lol.
"There's an expression in the casting business: 'God does not give with both hands.' Meaning, he doesn't give looks plus talent plus comedy. But in her case, he definitely did. It's tough to find someone that pretty who's that funny and has got all the goods." -Mark Hirschfeld