View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 02:43 PM
mrs brightside
Dedicated Fan

Wow!! That wedding was pretty much perfect, so beautiful! The only thing missing for me was Emily and also would have been nice to have April a part of it as well. I was a mess! It was the song that got me!

Loved the Jason and Peter cameos http://tvline.com/2016/11/25/gilmore...r-in-the-life/

Emily said bull*****!!!! That was hilarious, and I like that she seemed to become kinder with the maids etc. I hope now that she and Lorelai will have a better relationship.

Love that Rory wrote her book in Richard's office and all the flashbacks made me cry.

I feel like i had more to say but I need to watch them all again. Fall and winter were my absolute favourite episodes. I'm not sure I would want anymore episodes I think these ended the series perfectly. If they do make more though I wonder if Rory will raise her baby on her own or she be with Logan? They obviously still have feelings for each other, as much as I dislike him. Oh and it seemed to me that Jess is still in love with Rory, I wish they had gotten together

Last edited by mrs brightside; 11-25-2016 at 02:52 PM