View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 05:09 AM
GEORGEIII
Passionate Fan

I liked the episode, although I agree that Winter was better.

ASP kinda cheated on the R/L relationship, though, she skipped all the awkward years of them not speaking to each other, skipped all the angst and went straight into them forgiving each other and becoming friends offscreen...

And then they decided to become *********** buddies.

Frankly, I'm a bit troubled by the rather carefree attitude they are displaying towards their so-called significant others? They are behaving like people who are involved with each other in an "open relationship" rather than people who are supposed to be in relationships with other people. It's a bit OOC for both of them? No?

Unless...ASP and DP decided to "ignore" Logan's Proposal and had them instead separate amicably? And then they became *********** buddies?

How long has that been going on? Years??

Frankly, my only problem with the Revival so far is actually the R/L relationship? They're both a bit OOC? Kinda like a R/L fanfiction.net fanfic? In fact, didn't I see a plot similar to this there once? LOL.

The rest of DP's and ASP's writing seems to me very much up to form...

Don't get me wrong, I'm finding the R/L scenes very enjoyable, It's just that I'm a bit troubled by their attitude towards Paul and whatsherface? They don't seem to care very much at all about those so-called relationships, no?

And when Love speaks, the voice of all the Gods makes Heaven drowsy with the Harmony-William Shakespeare

Last edited by GEORGEIII; 11-25-2016 at 05:51 AM
GEORGEIII is offline   Reply With Quote