View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 06:06 PM
PAL Awesomeness!!!
Loyal Fan

Ooooohhhh new thread!!

TFTNT from Miss 296!! Great title!! Very apropos to this particular situation our eternally united, phenomenal, epic Snowing find themselves in atm!!

So I know I'm a little late :laughing: to the discussion but I'm going to proceed to make my analysis/comments on ep. 6.08!

I was impressed by our Snow that she took control of the situation so early on and she was just like "That's enough wallowing". I honestly thought there would be a bigger focus on the abject bleakness and devastation of it all. Not that I'm not relieved there wasn't of course!

The montage was AWESOME!!! BEAUTIFUL, sweet, lovely, adorable and awesome!! I was saying to my friend on the other end of the line "They got this!!" They did write each other notes!! David's was oh! just ... the definition of the title of this new thread!!! And the video Snow and Neal filmed and sent Daddy!! Flowers! Just all of it: YEEEEEAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Snow said to David "Maybe this is our normal": Noooo!!! NEVER!!!!!!

Then at the end "I miss you" and more David's "I miss you too Snow". My friend and I were just like "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww!!!!!" both at the same time!!!! LINKED!!!! He got it!!!!

I've already mentioned the lamp!!!!! EXCITING stuff huh?!!!! Hey do you guys theorise in this thread? That's not spoilers. It's fun!

Quote:
This ep also confirmed my own personal headcannon that Snow only calls David Charming in very intimate and personal situations (calm your dirty minds - I didn't mean like that. At least not entirely). She's referred to him as David virtually the entirety of the past few seasons but we haven't really seen them in a situation like this one recently. So that may be entirely in my head but it's my story and I'm sticking to it
Oooh very interesting!! And in s2: Tiny!! When they were getting coffee at Granny's on the way home!! that scene! I think you could be onto something there my friend!! I never thought of it that way... I do love a good nickname yes: Reference my signature but I have never been able to cotton on to "Charming". But I think I understand a little better now - It's their own special thing that just the two of them share! Aaaww!! I think I might be able to accept it a little more after having read that analysis and interpretation!

Quote:
P.S. You can't tell me the ear thing isn't a Josh thing. I won't believe it lol.
Oooh!!! Bless him!! Sometimes it's hard to separate were Gosh stops and Snowing begins!! Gotta love it!!

Quote:
There is something about them that touches me like not many other tv couples have in the past. They're special and I'm glad the show is remembering that this season.
Uh huh! I would go so far as to say none: Not as deeply as this couple!! I loooooove to ship and I have been touched and fallen in love with and been devastated etc. etc. by so very many other couples in the past but none quite as epic, beautiful, in sync, pure, magic etc. as Snowing. EVER!!!
Yuuuup!!! Veeeeeeeery special!!! The most special!!! Good point there butterflygirl!

Quote:
I hope they get a proper epic reunion once this curse is broken.
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the only thing to look forward to out of all of this!!! We get to hear their beautiful BEAUTIFUL theme again and hear the oh so epic, beautiful, so sooooo personal LINE again and much hugging and kissing with the rest of their AMAZING family too!!! I think there should be a ball as well!!!!!!!!! The EQ can just drown her sorrows or who the heck gives a stuff and we'll all revel and dance and CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Slight amused by the fact that in this scene, you can see Josh ever so slightly kisses her back
Yes I noticed that! I asked my friend and she said she didn't. Aw bless Joshy!! It's that "How can we separate Gosh and Snowing" thing again!!

I just wanna say you guys are all so creative with making gifsets and things on the computer!! I can't do that. But you guys all do it so beautifully!!! That "Half of me is gone" one was Austenphile. That's not a quote is it? I need to watch the ep again. I could hear my friend's Netflix too loudly over the phone (she said she needs to do the same as she could hear my feedback too ) and we were at a slight time difference too for some inexplicable reason.

Just think by this time next week we'll all be one step closer to having this dastardly, devastating curse be broken!! I really hope our team/fam find out about the lamp in ep. 9!!!

Is it Wednesday yet??
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!

Last edited by PAL Awesomeness!!!; 11-25-2016 at 06:28 AM