View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 12:24 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

I assume we've all seen the movie here so I'll take off the tags now.

The cinema I watched had the audience in hoots when there's a funny scene with Jacob. Dan did such a good job with the character, I agree with that.

I wonder if they will use a counter spell so Jacob will remember everything or something will trigger back all his memories?

Quote:
These are all brand new characters that didn’t come from a book but from J.K. Rowling’s screenplay. Did you get to talk with Rowling for additional research?
Dan Fogler
: In rehearsal, she gave me a nice hint. She said, "I love what you're doing. Keep doing what you're doing," and, “I love Jacob's character.” I was like, “Do tell." And she said, "He reminds me of Ron.” That’s great because Ron, he gets to do everything. He gets to be the clown and the hero and he gets the girl. This is going to be fun.

Whenever [Rowling] came on set, she would give us little hints about our futures, so that instills you with confidence that she is formulating a repertoire for you. She told me where this character's going, and man, it's an incredible transformation.
Dan Fogler teases 'Fantastic Beasts' Jacob's future 'incredible transformation', more - SnitchSeeker.com

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.