View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 07:15 PM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

Things I'm liking: Stefan and Caroline. Their relationship is a stabilizing force in this unpredictable world right now. And I like seeing Stefan happy.

Alaric. Because he's Alaric.

BONNIE AND ENZO! Damn, I don't ship easily (Delena is the only couple I ship on this show, but if this continues, I'll end up shipping Bonnie and Enzo, too!) In fact, I just like Enzo in general. It almost feels blasphemous to say this, considering Damon has always been my favorite character, but right now, I'm liking him much more than Damon.

Which brings me to . . .

Things I'm not liking: The whole siren storyline. It's more than just the fact that I find it lame. I also don't like what it's doing to Damon. I think the issue here is that, even though Damon has flipped his humanity off, he's not really in control of himself. So we're left with a humanity-less Damon who is very much a puppet right now. When the show has gone this route with Damon before, he's always had this sort of evil glee about him that still makes him fun to watch. Right now, it's just kind of pathetic because he isn't even in complete control of his own evil deeds.

Things I'm intrigued by: Bringing the 2 little girls into the siren storyline. That ups the stakes significantly.
ICON