View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 04:11 PM
Jewelstone
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyJfan4life (View Post)
Ok, I'm glad one of them finally said ILY, but I was hoping the scene would be a lot more emotional.
This was the first time we've heard one of the brothers say ILY to the other, right? We waited so long, I thought the show would've made a bigger deal out of it.
They're probably saving that for the series finale, tho. I still predict we're going to get a Dan/Keith (from OTH) type ending with Defan.

The Tyler memorial didn't emotionally work as well as the Japanese ceremony in 4x02 or the Bonnie Remembrance in 5x04, partly because no one except Matt seemed that sad, but mostly because no one except Matt & Caroline really loved Tyler. The kind words sounded so phony, especially coming from Enzo. What happened to Enzo being the outsider of the group, who was recently almost killed by Stefan? They just breezed right past that, it seems. Also, Jeremy should have definitely been there, altho a part of me is happy he didn't because he most definitely would have been the next one killed by Damon.