View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 12:55 AM
Tennessee Whiskey
Fan Forum Star

^ Secrets were coming out...but FOR ONCE nothing earth shattering came out about Dean and Sam! I was racking my brain trying to think of what one of them is keeping secret but nothing. Because this is about the time in the season where one finds out something and they split up or get ticked off. ...I was wondering if Billy was going to mention Dean's attempted suicide...because we don't know if Sam knows yet. That could have been interesting.

AN EPISODE BASED IN CANADA AND NOT JUST THAT BUT IN MANITOBA! Of all the provinces they could have chosen...they chose Manitoba. (sorry had to squee)

Anyway...on to the show!

I may not care for Mary at all, but I do adore Samantha Smith...that said...I'm not sure they should have used her for the flashback...it would have made more sense to bring Amy back. The braided hair really didn't do the trick. And we did see Amy's Mary pregnant with Dean, so it would be believe she was the Mary then...but I guess the show is running into that probably where they're almost up to the point where Sam's Mary was the one in the pilot, which was only 3 years after the flashback...so what do you do. Still would have been cool to see Amy again and have both Mary's in the episode.

I'm so over Billy! Are there no other reapers around? Could Tessa come back somehow? Everybody else comes back...why not reapers? Who reaps a reaper anyway? (and how are people still dying if Death is dead? )

I liked Asa (if for no other reason because he was Canadian...what?). And I liked the Twins. Buddy was cool...until the end.

Jody is usually hit or miss with me...but I enjoyed her in this episode, I was really hoping this wouldn't be the one where she gets killed. LOVED that the 'girls' weren't with her.

Mary is still annoying me.

DEAN! It's so cute he's still gushing about killing Hitler. Typical Dean. Plus he's still being happy so that was a plus. I also think once the hunt is done and they're back on the road, he's gonna get a kick of people having stories about the Winchester brothers.

Sammy is way too understanding about the whole Mary thing. But LOVED that he stopped Mary from chasing after Dean. He knows Dean's issues and why he needs his space and I'm glad he was being protective of Dean right then.

Over all good episode. I enjoyed it. Plus...NOT ONE MENTION OF A CERTAIN ANGEL! I love episodes like this one, just the boys.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote