View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 05:54 PM
Prentiss'#1fan
Part-Time Fan

Wow ! Being a new member of this board, I am gradually discovering all the good things about it and I just found this thread. And as much as I am happy I did , it also makes me feel extremely sad .

Happy because Hotch & Prentiss are my absolute two favorite CM characters ever. There has never been nor will there ever be any character since season 1 that I have loved, admired and felt connected to as much as them. I could watch those two beautiful, sexy, professional, strong, good hearted, smart, kind, fascinating people read their newspaper and I'd be entertained. So of course any topic discussing them individually or together in a positive way, espacially with a few added gorgeous pics and gifs, sends me over the moon.

Happy also because I have always shipped them together since after Hotch divorced Haley, but I felt stupid to love the idea of them together so much that I spied on every little screen time they spent together, every little gesture and kind word they had for each other, so to now see that all this time, I wasn't alone in my... crazyness is a real joy.

Sad because one of my biggest regrets about Hotch being gone is that I will never get to see my two faves sharing scenes ever again. It really hurts. And of course, if Hotch was still there, who knows what might have happened ? Who knows if at the show's grand finale someday, I wouldn't have gotten my wish of a miracle Hotch/Prentiss romance ? Of course I would've settled for just having them work together again and remain supportive friends to each other. But if the romance came along, I would've been thrilled. But all hope for anything is gone now.

Last edited by Prentiss'#1fan; 11-17-2016 at 06:13 PM