View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 09:44 AM
hurricane eyes
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicDamon (View Post)
Can we talk about that ending!!!! What really caught my attention is how Georgia died at the end. She was taken the exact same way that Katherine was with that strong wind that blew her out. Which frankly made me very excited because it means she probably went to the same place as Katherine and there's hope of K's return. Look I don't know what the writers have planned but K was such an iconic character that they should at least mention her whereabouts before the season ends and do her justice. KP IS A SURVIVOR! Tell me I'm not the only one who got excited about it!!!
I would love for Katherine to come back, but it's all dependent on Nina and no one is 100% sure on her coming back. Plus if they can only get her for a small end scene I doubt they would waste it on Katherine, but just focus on Elena.

It definitely felt like they wasted an entire episode which is sad since they had a very limited amount of episode for the final season. They could have easily told the siren origins as a subplot in a different episode. It was not deserving of the focal point of an episode.