View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 07:23 AM
lyndell75
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
“when i met ben we sat down and we talked about, you know, the role,” said manganiello, as transcribed by a reddit user in the deathstroke subreddit. “we talked about the movie. His take is a fresh take but i think the audience is going to be surprised, because it’s a road that no one’s really gone down that’s completely integral to, you know, who batman is. And i think it’s gonna be refreshing but at the same time completely familiar. But it’s going to take this franchise in a direction that i think a lot of people are going to be really happy about. It’s going to be gritty and action packed and cerebral and all of those elements that people love about batman.”

manganiello also complimented affleck as a director. “ben’s a great director, man. I mean the last movie that man directed won best picture. He’s got an oscar for writing. Like, this is all the components to go down as a… everything is lined up for a really really really great movie. Not only a superhero movie but just a great great movie.”

so far, manganiello is becoming the go-to source for information on “the batman,” which still doesn’t have an official title or a release date. But so far, the actor has revealed that the film is scheduled to start filming in spring 2017.