View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 08:40 AM
ElenaBelle
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I'm already seeing contradictions with the siren storyline. Last season, Virginia said the monster strips everyone it encounters of its humanity. That's why everyone in The Armory was acting insane before they killed themselves. Now she just wants a couple of vampires to feed her bad guys.
Also, shouldn't Sybil have known about Elena and Bonnie from the very beginning? She used Elena's voice to get Damon in the vault and she was right behind Enzo when he was talking about being a hero for Bonnie.
I skipped over some of last seasons eps so I didn't catch the contradictions but I'm assuming they hadn't thought much of what the big bad would be when they wrote it. I don't think Sybil is the big bad. They keep on referencing Hell and I think Alaric said something about the Devil using sirens so the villain might be the Devil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
Oh well I didn't know that. Did she film any final scenes before she quit?
Probably not. Just because they don't have her there physically doesn't mean they can't narrate what happened to her. They could show her great grandkids in a flashforward or something.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 11-02-2016 at 08:46 AM