View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 01:46 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I thought it was a good episode but it wasn't as good as 801.

The siren chick started talking and I was like "what?" She just didn't come off creepy or scary to me in any way lol. I thought it was better when she didn't talk. IDK this Siren thing is so weird and will be my least favorite storyline this season I can tell. Just doesn't seem cool enough for a final villain imo. I'm hoping this gets resolved earlier in the season and then at the end they can pull out some bigger guns.

As much as I love this DE first meeting scene, its gonna get annoying if they keep showing it. Can they not pull any other scenes? I do however of course love that Damon is thinking about Elena and that she's his humanity. Gives me hope that there will be some resolution to this? Maybe its gonna be easy and as soon as she dies his memories/self will come back?

I still think Georgie/Alaric are cute, I like their banter and her spark. She lights him up a bit. I prefer her to Alaric/Jo TBH. And now that she believes in the supernatural element of it, I think they will be able to connect on a deeper level.

I was never all that into Bonnie/Enzo but I really liked their kitchen scene, I felt the tension there and sadness from Bonnie, it was a great scene and this quote: Loved it!

"I can't allow myself to think about how important you are."

Their car scene was great too. and of course the ending kiss!

I agree about Sarah no one cares about her, which is probably why they chose to kill her off because it was easy to do.

OMG A DAMON AND CAROLINE SCENE. . But obviously it wasn't great. Evil Damon is so hotttttt. So I don't hate this SL for him because it kinda brings it full circle in a way.

OMG I WANT TO SCREAM RIGHT NOW THAT ENDING SDFDSFDSFDSFDSFSDSFS. I saw gifs on tumblr and i didnt think I was gonna get emotional but wow, that was an AMAZING proposal iMO. Setting up the room for the girls, the ring in the drawer, the teasing before he asked, then the kiss just GUHHHHH. That was such an amazing moment. WOW, I'm soooooo happyyyyyyy.