View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 06:01 PM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
Me too, it kind of freaks me out without the stars now but it had to be done (points for who gets this reference)
Bonus points for April then. 2x05 reference.

Quote:
But yes, if it’s weird, likelihood is that it’s probably you, Becks or Lisa1.
Becks will come up with, like, dramatic, angsty titles when she's drunk.

Oh, yes, Lisa's titles are . . . probably the weirdest. I mean, just look at the title she used for her dedication thread. It's so indicatively her, and I love that.

Quote:
I have no clue about the 2X05 hug (Lisa1/Kenni/Steph will probably know) but yes, I came into the thread after the s2 finale and this thread was freaking LIT. And 3X02 too of course … some reviews about it came out right before we aired so we kind of had a clue (for those people spoiled for it, anyway) that it was going to be a key one for BC’s relationship. So, when it happened, it was a massive freakout session.
I only popped in a few times after 3x02, since that was my "Bellarke awakening," so to speak. I mainly dived into fanfic after that. But I also was not able to watch live until . . . 3x05, I think. Or did I watch 3x03 and 3x04 live? I can't remember.

Quote:
I’m so glad it’s your favourite Bellarke quote and I’m not surprised. Happy I got to claim that on Bob’s board because …
Yeah, you claimed that right before I was about to. But I've got plenty of other stuff, so it's all good.
ICON