View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 05:49 PM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Oops, sorry guys. And thanks for letting me know about the title number, Lisa. I knew I had some fixing to do today because FF was so, so slow yesterday and I had to get to bed right after I opened it. Fixed the other stuff now too and added Lisa to the list too, let me know if I missed anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
TFTNT, though, Sarah! It always throws me off without the stars, but this is a good quote to use, so it's worth it to shorten it for this one!

And I didn't even have to look at who started this thread to know it was you, Sarah. Because if there's an article quote, I know it's you. If there's a show quote, then it's . . . Alexa, am I right? (Everything's blurring together.) If it's some angsty lyric or just something ****ing weird, you know it probably came from me.

So, question for Sarah, Steph, Lisa1 . . . basically anyone who's been here a while. When was this thread the most lit up? After the 2x05 hug? Season 2 finale? 3x02? (GOD, 3x02. ) 3x05 argument? (I was in my hotel for that one.)

Like Sarah, I will never be over "Start with Bellamy Blake." Spoiler alert for my dedication thread: That's my favorite Bellarke quote, even though it's AbALIE who says it.
Me too, it kind of freaks me out without the stars now but it had to be done (points for who gets this reference) since I really loved the quote. And I think I definitely use a lot of article and show quotes … with one/two angsty lyrics thrown in there. But yes, if it’s weird, likelihood is that it’s probably you, Becks or Lisa1.

I have no clue about the 2X05 hug (Lisa1/Kenni/Steph will probably know) but yes, I came into the thread after the s2 finale and this thread was freaking LIT. And 3X02 too of course … some reviews about it came out right before we aired so we kind of had a clue (for those people spoiled for it, anyway) that it was going to be a key one for BC’s relationship. So, when it happened, it was a massive freakout session.

I’m so glad it’s your favourite Bellarke quote and I’m not surprised. Happy I got to claim that on Bob’s board because …

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit