View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 04:23 PM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisagslack14 (View Post)
First thank you for the new thread. Secondly I think you meant 129 not 128. And third I noticed that I was not added yet
Look at that, new to the thread and she's already noticing all these things.

Sarah will have a little fixing up to do when she returns!

I also notice that Ana's thread title is still listed in the future titles section, but we can remove that now.

TFTNT, though, Sarah! It always throws me off without the stars, but this is a good quote to use, so it's worth it to shorten it for this one!

And I didn't even have to look at who started this thread to know it was you, Sarah. Because if there's an article quote, I know it's you. If there's a show quote, then it's . . . Alexa, am I right? (Everything's blurring together.) If it's some angsty lyric or just something ****ing weird, you know it probably came from me.

So, question for Sarah, Steph, Lisa1 . . . basically anyone who's been here a while. When was this thread the most lit up? After the 2x05 hug? Season 2 finale? 3x02? (GOD, 3x02. ) 3x05 argument? (I was in my hotel for that one.)

I know it was super lit after 3x11, 3x13, and 3x15.

Like Sarah, I will never be over "Start with Bellamy Blake." Spoiler alert for my dedication thread: That's my favorite Bellarke quote, even though it's AbALIE who says it.
ICON