View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 08:29 AM
Gwen107
Loyal Fan

I want to say one thing about the discussion from yesterday before going back to the spoilers from yesterday too. In my opinion the discussion became heated because there were postings yesterday that were bashing Neal the adult and that was soooo unnecessary and uncalled for. There is no other way in my opinion that you can call posts that say Neal was a horrible person and does not deserve to be called a hero and so on anything else in my opinion than bashing and even more because he has nothing to do with spoilers anymore and surely there are people here who liked him and miss him and who are torn because they want to defend him, but they want to respect it too because it is not a spoiler discussion anymore to do this. This is a general thread where all fans should come to post and discuss and bashing a character who is dead already because you did not like him or that his name was given to a new child is unnecessary to me.

About the spoilers. When I saw the photo of fairytale Rumplestiltskin from yesterday I thought too that someone will go back in time or get send back in time and I think it can be the trio Snow, David and Regina. They work together in the next episode already against Zelena and Zelena has had a story about time travelling with a spell before. They sometimes use the same location for different stories, different scenes so maybe Emma is with them or maybe Jennifer was filming a different scene. But what I wonder is that if Sean Maguire filmed with Lana yesterday and if they meet Robin Hood in the past how can this be closure for how he died in the future, but maybe meeting him in the past is only the beginning and the story goes on longer and in the present somehow too.