View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 07:44 AM
Mace
Dedicated Fan

Last thing I will say about the baby name.

I am tired of hearing how DISGUSTING the name Leo is. That is crap, I know Leos and it is a perfectly adorable name for a little boy whether fans (or Charming) like it for baby Snowing.

In fact this year is it is the 46th most popular boy name in the US -- Neal is around 1250 or so.

I don't care how popular a name is I just don't think parents should have named their second child after someone who hurt their first. Disrespectful to Emma, but Emma's not really allowed to have a say in what others have done to effect her life. She's just the savior and is there to save the day and then apparently, die.

As for Leopold/Regina vs Neal/Emma those are two different situations based on culture. Neal had been in this world long enough to know it was wrong for a grown man to mess around with a teenage girl. Leopold was from a world where the types of marriages like his and Reginas were incredibly common place as it was hundreds of years ago in "our" world in regards to royalty. They didn't know any better and there are still some cultures that don't even in "modern" times.

I will never agree with snowings choice and that is MY choice. It does not mean I don't like the baby. I'd like to see more of the baby. I'd like them to age him a bit even.

As for official CS stances, MY stance has been a general dislike of Neal since before I even liked Hook!! My stance has to do with Emma. The person whose entire life of being unwanted and unloved has stemmed from the crap decisions of others.

As for spoilers, why would Emma be in an EF location!? Stop sending people to other realms A & E!! (Unless it's Zelena)