View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 09:21 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Some more movie stills.

Quote:
Dan Fogler: ‘If the Harry Potter universe calls, you don’t hesitate. If you have an opportunity to be a part of it, you jump on, hold on and stay on for as long as you can’.

‘I put a little costume together [for the audition], made of what I thought Jacob would wear. You know, suspenders and cut-off hobo gloves and a patchy newsboy cap…. I was very furry and shaggy. So, I went in and I felt really good about the audition. I flew out to the UK and did a screen test, but then my agent told me, “Well they’re going to look at a bunch of people.” You know, “Next time champ, don’t worry about it!” I had heard about a few people auditioning [for the part of Jacob], so I put it out of my mind.’

‘I got the call and they were like, “Hey, you’ve got the part.” It was amazing. It was life-changing right then and there. A bolt of lightning. It was just incredible, like everything that came before had been a dream.’
Quote:
Alison Sudol: ‘This is all new to me. I’m a much newer actress than everybody else and there was a lot of pressure coming into it. But I had this strange feeling during the auditions that there was a huge force behind me; I could either get smashed underneath it and crumble because of how much I wanted it and how big this was, or step on top of it and let it push me upwards.

'I just tried to stay out of the way and bring joy and truth to the moment and see what happened. After my auditions, I didn’t hear for a while. I was face-planted on the bed many times. I was crying in yoga, all kinds of embarrassing stuff, because I was so worried about it.’
Quote:
Alison Sudol: 'Most of the time when you have a girl who is said to be – a bombshell or whatever, she’s really self-aware. But Queenie’s too busy paying attention to everyone else to be focused on herself, which I love.’

‘And I’m excited to connect with young women particularly because I feel like I’m playing an older sister to the early Harry Potter age range [of fans]. We all grew up on it together. I’m a few years older than the characters were and I want to just talk to people about what it’s like to feel different – to feel like an outsider, to grow up struggling to find my place in the world and becoming a woman. I don’t do this for the fame. Fame is ephemeral. I do this to relate to people.’
Photos: 6 New 'Fantastic Beasts' hi-res promos, TV spot, Alison Sudol & Dan Fogler quotes - SnitchSeeker.com

And another TV spot:

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.