View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 06:02 AM
Romantic In Denial
Elite Fan

Here are a couple of blurbs from some Q/A on Spoiler TV.

Quote:
TVLINE | What drove the decision to say goodbye to Jimmy?

We’ve wrestled with this over the last four years, in terms of threats and real dangers to people in the firehouse. There are times when people get injured, or really bad things happen to them, and we don’t follow through on that, and sometimes we feel like we have to pull the trigger on certain things. With Jimmy’s character, it just felt like he needed to stand up for what he believed in, but Boden needed to stand up for what he believed in, and those two things couldn’t live together. It was driven by the story and who the characters have evolved into.
Quote:
TVLINE | What kind of discussions did you have with Steven about his character’s trajectory?

Speaking of trajectories, he’s certainly on his way up as an actor, on his way up as a leading man. I have no doubt that someday he will be the lead on his own show. The discussions with Steven were nothing but pleasant. He was a total professional about it. He understood, and I think he’s embracing the opportunity to go and be the No. 1 on his own show.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."