View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 07:34 AM
LilMouse
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Castle, Sleepy Hollow (back when Abbie was still alive, anyways), Mad Men to an extent. Also Harry Potter when it comes to Hermione.
ah, yes, I agree about all.

Quote:
The problem here is that some people are screaming that Belle is acting OOC because she's friends with Hook and is afraid of Rumple. The fact is, they're only calling her that because she is not acting the way they want her to. Fanon Belle=/=canon Belle. They always say they love that Belle is so forgiving, but the minute she's forgiving towards someone other than Rumple, it's not ok. She's already forgiven him again and again and each time, he has betrayed/used/manipulated/hurt/abused her, so her behavior towards him now makes total sense.
The audience should be more concerned with what kind of message Belle being OK with Rumpel's behavior would send to young viewers.
And as much as I dislike "hero" Hook and can't get fully onboard with it, how many times has he hurt Belle vs. how many times Rumpel hurt her, especially recently? Last time I can remember Hook being a d!cK to Belle was in s2 whereas Rumpel has been s----- to her s2,3,4,5,6, (what season are we in?)

Quote:
The best part is that Hook was disappointed after she reminded him that she was pregnant. He was the mouthpiece of the part of the fandom that hates her pregnancy storyline
Hook has a thing for mothers so once Belle gives birth he'll be giving her the eyebrows

Quote:
He should have made it clear to Jekyll that Floor is still his
Jekyll will never succeeded in breaking floor and Hook up

Quote:
I have no idea why I find that last gif so hot, though.
I'll chalk it up to Colin having the best face and when Hook isn't 100% useless and actually gets things done he's hot.