View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 06:32 PM
Giana
Master Fan

Quote:
is there any fandom where the female is appreciated more than the male?
Castle, Sleepy Hollow (back when Abbie was still alive, anyways), Mad Men to an extent. Also Harry Potter when it comes to Hermione.

The problem here is that some people are screaming that Belle is acting OOC because she's friends with Hook and is afraid of Rumple. The fact is, they're only calling her that because she is not acting the way they want her to. Fanon Belle=/=canon Belle. They always say they love that Belle is so forgiving, but the minute she's forgiving towards someone other than Rumple, it's not ok. She's already forgiven him again and again and each time, he has betrayed/used/manipulated/hurt/abused her, so her behavior towards him now makes total sense.

Quote:
They should take a raincheck on the rum offer. Drink together when Belle's not pregnant.
The best part is that Hook was disappointed after she reminded him that she was pregnant. He was the mouthpiece of the part of the fandom that hates her pregnancy storyline

Quote:
So does no one call Hook Hook anymore?
They call him Hook when they're talking about him, I think. And I think Regina calls him Hook to his face? Otherwise I'm pretty sure it's Killian.

Quote:
Surprised in the last gif that Killian (bleh) didn't fall on the floor.
He should have made it clear to Jekyll that Floor is still his

I have no idea why I find that last gif so hot, though.