View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 12:54 PM
Andromedastargazer
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SannraB (View Post)
Well a donation for steem cells must come from a relative person. So not Scully. His son could make a donation but also his father. But old smokey wants something in regard that's for sure.
I think stem cells are only available from the young not the old and in any case Mulder wouldn't agree to that.

Quote:
I'm also excited about William. I imagine him as a mixture of both of his parents but he must be more powerful than the other kids. He'll be a missing link. A new step of evolution. The best of mankind with alien powers.
Founders mutation spelled it out for us talking about how everyone descents from a few men with Y chromosomes. I do think that in the end after William's redemption he will be the savior. I doubt the prophecies about him were wrong.
In fact one of the reasons I think CM was behind his adoption was because the prophecy said that if Mulder didn't raised him he will be evil but the followers wanted him dead. By getting him away it was a way to both make him into an alien traitor while keeping Mulder alive. Monica repeated it CM loves Mulder it seems the way he would go about it to 'save' him on his own twisted love way,IMO,YMMV.