View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 05:46 AM
Leelith
Elite Fan

Quote:
I liked it even better than 101. Mike is so freaking cute, I love that he's always helping Ginny. When he turned off the tv that was really cute.
When he payed to keep the TV off. Loved it so much.

Quote:
I didn't love that he wanted to get his wife back but I felt bad for him when she said she was engaged.
Same, I didn't really like her. But anything that hurts Mike, hurts me.

Quote:
WTF was with that ending scene, I truly didnt get it. He didnt know Amelia already did he? Why did he sit so close to her? .
Exactly! I don't know where it came from! WTF!?! Not a fan, not a fan.

Quote:
Im not sure why she cares so much if people know she dated a ball player though?
I think the biggest part is because she is a women, her being in the leagues is over sexualized. So if people find out that she is sleeping around, the taunting would get world, and lead to bad things.

Quote:
The flashbacks in this one were sad, I understand her dad wanted to push her but he was a bit too harsh. I don't really blame the mom for cheating, especially if he was abusive at all like what was implied. I think Ginny is way too harsh to her. I felt bad for her. With that said I like that the show has these little twists each episode. We find out exactly why she was mad at her mom and why she pulled away.
They were really sad. Granted Bill was really harsh (A+ for Michael's Acting though) I think he always had her well being at heart. And he saw what she could be, and he knew it wouldn't be easy.

Quote:
The ending Ginny/Mike scene was really sweet. These two are just really great together and I too like the slow burn. The friendship is adorable and I love how he defends her all the time.
They are so adorable!!! The call killed the bawson fandom. They banter was real! And Mikes sense of humor gets me every time.

Leelith is offline   Reply With Quote