View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 08:12 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I watched the pilot today.

I thought it was a cool intro, it started in an interesting way.

I really liked the flashbacks too, Ginny and her father were so cute at first. But then when he slapped Willie that was like WTF! (what was that about??) I had a feeling he might be dead though, so I wasn’t that shocked to see that twist at the end. It was sad that she was imagining him while she was throwing those balls but she was really alone that whole time.

Ginny is a bit harsh for my taste but I do also kind of like her confidence. And I feel like she needs to be harsh because of how people treat her for being a female. It’s kind of sad in a way, it shows you how sexist people in this world are.

After the first like 8 minutes it got a bit slow but it picked up again for me once Mike came in. I love Mark Paul and I liked the little banter between them and his sarcasm is just great. But he is pretty old, I mean, he’s 42 in real life, how old is she supposed to be like 26 or 27? I guess if he is supposed to be more like 35 then its not that big of a gap. When he said she was a gimmick that was sad but it’s obvious she’s gonna prove them all wrong eventually.

It was hard watching her pitch so badly at the start.

I also love Tommy, even though hes the biggest dick on the planet, and Sanders is really adorable, his friendship with Ginny is so cute.

Some of the acting seemed a little unpolished and some of the filming/lines were kind of this forced drama, but I think it’ll get better as it goes along.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote