View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 09:15 PM
Cmtaylor531
Elite Fan

They really are hitting home the recalls to earlier seasons these two episodes. I did love the recall to the be something else opening monologues things. I also enjoyed those even though other people seemed to not after a while.

Dig bringing in Russia and the Nukes from last seasons. I like it. Where as I think S4 wasn't that great I now seeing everything they set out for this season and that atleast might give me a new appreciation.

I liked the return of the bars. Curtis trying to do them was funny. Then Oliver just showing him up and in an actual suit.

Oliver putting the recruits through the ringer. I love that ring the bell line and how they tied it into a flashback. Good job making the flashbacks useful again writers. Thank you. Transition are so much better as well.

"Pretty Boy Queen"

Thea asking Quentin if he has been drinking again. I kind of wondered if he was drunk as well.

Not to happy about the magic/mystical things happening again but at least it still seems kind of cool for now. I'll wait to see how it plays out.

Oh Dig is being double crossed by some of the Army guys. Not cool.

So Felicitys dude is a cop. Still not sure how I feel about this. Seems unnecessary.

Curtis is being a little harsh but not totally untrue.

Oh about cried in anger with Dig when those bastards shot that young soldier.

I hope Dig gets his vengeance.

Some corporate lady is in bed with the shady. Not surprised at all

Oh look Oliver is back to doing it all alone.

Look here's where Felcitiys guilt about havenrock will start to set in.

Okay so I like the idea of bringing this guy as part of the team but how will he react when he learns Felicity changed the course of the nuke to HavenRock because it was less populated?

Dig being set up as the pasty. Not cool. Someone kick this dudes ass.

Quentin as deputy mayor. Interesting. I like Thea giving him the reason to stay sober.

So I was a little worried about how all the the masks might be to much but I think it just might work now. Time will tell.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote