View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 05:12 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Aww, I miss Felicity. Michelle, how have you not ever seen Felicity? It's so good. Way better than DC.
I have no clue how I've never seen it! It's insane, I know. Is it on Netflix? I will watch it before 2016 turns into 2017.

Quote:

Joey & the Creek 4eva.

Quote:

I don't think Joey lacked female friends because she was self-absorbed, which she definitely was, but Joey was also snotty and just plain nasty at times. Remember when they tried to set up Jen and Jack and this was after Joey and Jack had kissed? Joey said Jack was a sweet guy and Jen was...something. I remember it was a bitchy thing to say.
Joey was definitely nasty and cold. I thought some of it was due to her family life. It did suck. Her mom died, her dad was a deadbeat drug dealer. I felt like in season 1 she was all about Dawson because he was comfortable and really the only family she had minus her sister and nephew. So she felt like she didn't want to let anyone else in because maybe they'd leave and she didn't want more of that. I think that's initially why she hated Jen. She was scared of Jen taking Dawson away from her and her place in his life. But that was season 1. You could tell she started opening up and her mom's death/dad's situation was easier to deal with yet she was still a nasty witch. I will never forget how rude she was to that actress (Devon) in Dawson's movie. She was dating Jack and still felt like she had to rip apart this actress she hardly knew. Even Audrey in season 5 you could tell she always felt like she was better than her. It was kind of like Joey sat back and took in Audrey for comic relief but was secretly waiting for Audrey to self destruct so she could feel superior... and as we know it happened with Audrey and the drinking. Joey got her wish to watch that, especially since Pacey dated Audrey so Joey could almost go with the "I told you so" bit.

You are so right when she tried setting up Jen and Jack. Joey's thoughts of Jen were disgusting. Jen had a heart of gold. She was such a decent person. Problem was Jen never stood a chance because TPTB had to keep her lower than Joey. They even killed Jen off while Joey got the romantic ending. Had to happen since Queen Joey Potter needed to rule.

Last edited by jediwands; 10-07-2016 at 05:18 PM